Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i didn't recognize you without your brows


I am not as obsessed as I used to be but I have to confess that a good pair of eyebrows still does it for me. I am not a snob and will not shun you if you are poorly groomed, overgroomed or merely have unremarkable brows. A good pair will entrance me though. Am I freaking you out yet?

What Consumes Me recently posted an interesting link to a site that asked participants to identify fifty famous people in three different varieties -- as normal, without eyes, and without eyebrows. Interestingly people had a harder time recognizing the eyebrowless. Not sure I ever would have jumped to that conclusion but looking at some of the photos I can see how it could be tougher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I like the eyebrows too!! I'd hate to loose em'.