Thursday, November 26, 2009

need to want less: gluttony


This is what happens when you make something VERY quickly. No matter...

The holidays are well underway and whatever your stance, whether considering the origins, the corporate sponsorships, the overeating, or sporting events, there is some little good nugget to take from each one of them. Personally I know that I have shown a few chinks in my armor as of late, but in a continuing effort to ditch the wah brigade I am happier to think about the best parts of Thanksgiving. So much could be better, but SO much could be worse and I am thankful for everyone of those people, places, and things that make life worthwhile. I sincerely hope that each and every one of you has a great day today and are able to spend it with friends and/or family.

Happy Thanksgiving! Be back soon! And as always, thanks for stopping by!

Almost forgot... listen to this as you're gnawing on that turkey leg or scarfing some pie.

No comments: