Monday, January 3, 2011

it's 2011- let's celebrate january!


One day last year I was marveling at all of the various "National Month of _______" pseudo holidays. Just as there seem to be reality shows covering every inane trade/celebrity/business venture there too are days/months deemed to commemorate everything under the sun. I find it fascinating and hilarious. Example, January is also "Mailorder Gardening Month". Where they come from and just who observes them, I have no idea.

I have been wanting to make a calendar of some sort for a while now and somehow I paired my absurd new findings with a desktop wallpaper project. You can expect/fear more at the beginning of each month. I'm sure it will be very educational. Links for January options are below.

iPhone
1280x800
1440x900
1680x1050
1980x1200

No comments: