Tuesday, February 1, 2011

it's 2011 - let's celebrate February!


Well it's a new month and as promised here is a new desktop wallpaper to commemorate the month. February is National Boost Your Self Esteem Month! So look in the mirror and say "damn you look good" at least once a day. Also don't forget that this month is also Dental Month, Pudding Snack Month, and Typewriter Appreciation month. Sounds like a party.

P.S. I have to be honest, I'm not totally jazzed with this wallpaper, BUT I'm trying to stick with the plan and keep making one of the suckers every month. Time sort of slipped away and I made this on the fly. However, it's all yours for the low, low, low price of free. Size options are below. Just follow the link...

1280x800
1440x900
1680x1050
1980x1200

1 comment:

Victoria Klein said...

Love it! The theme & the color yellow are just what I need this month :D