Friday, April 22, 2011

1 minute photoshop: paradox

paradox

This kind of post has unfortunately become all too familiar... I do my disappearing act and then return a month or so later with an apology and a list of reasons for my absence. And like the times before, I'm pretty sure no-one missed me. Nonetheless I come armed with my bag of excuses.

Since February I've started a new second job... which I guess is more like my first job now, and the first job is the second. Whatever, I have two jobs and work more than I did before. My computer succumbed to yet another illness and needed to go away for a while. My car was permanently disabled in a semi-bizarre albeit non-exciting hit and run. There have been birthdays. There's been some traveling. So a whole lot of something and I don't feel much to show for it. I don't know how that happens.

My body and mind have been simultaneously busy and unproductive. Giant apologies to anyone that has ordered something from my shop and not gotten it yet. I'm getting my butt in gear and your items, plus more, will arrive soon.  I will also try to keep this blog updated more, if something interesting or ridiculous strikes me. And I really hope to make some things. My brain feels like a jar of old dried up paint. Hopefully it's salvageable. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - just hope you had fun during your absence.