Tuesday, March 27, 2007

quicker than the record, slower than the cd


I do not, nor will I ever, claim to be any sort of music reviewer. I know what I like and I know what I don't like though. I like these guys, and so should you. They are called 50 Kaitenz (50 RPMs) and I think they are amazing. An obvious throw-back in both sound and styling, they are a lot of fun no matter how you slice it. If the Ramones had been Japanese they might have sounded a little like these fellas. I use the comparison cautiously but it paints the best picture. Sonically satisfying and a Whamo-O Super Ball personified treat for the eyes... not only do I want to listen to these guys, I want to become their best friend.

Official site here http://50kaiten.com/pc/top.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this!