Friday, July 17, 2009

how hot is it?


Two things: 1) John showed me this a ways back (thanks for adding some wonderfulness to my world!) and I have meant to post for a while. You may or may not have seen it already, but now seems like a good time to (re)introduce 2) I censor the web page reluctantly. Duh, you can probably make out what it says anyway, but every now I have these fears that I'm going to offend someone against their will. I should get over it because there are no children that read this and I'm sure every adult that feels like visiting my blog has heard the f bomb more than once.

With that speech over with I ask you to now see how f'ing hot it really is. Go here.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

hahah this is so funny.
and it says its 76 for me. but it feels SO much freaking hotter. haa