Friday, January 8, 2010

happy 2010 and other stuff


Hello! It's been awhile... again. The holidays happened and the next thing I know I did not have the time or energy to devote to the blog. Then my computer got some nasty viruses. I doubt anyone has necessarily been clamoring for my return but here I am anyway. I'm not entirely sure where/how to jump back in, faced with ideas of changing the layout of my site or what I post. My head starts to hurt and I simply stay away when that happens. So I'm not sure yet what I want to do. Something tells me I won't be able to give it up, but if I am to continue I'd like to do it right and in a way that makes me happy. I'm probably over-thinking it and that generally gets me in trouble.

So stay tuned if you feel any weird devotion to Recovering Lazyholic. We shall see what happens.

I'd also like to take this time to thank folks that bought items from my shop over the holidays. I really appreciate it and hope you are happy with your purchases!

Last, I don't have any resolutions (much like last year, however I DID get a new phone and feel like I tried harder so mission accomplished) but I have some broad goals. For some reason with me it's all in the phrasing. I want to continue to try harder, to be better, to not let anyone down, and not let myself down. And I'd like to have an art show. Those of you with resolutions, good luck and may 2010 be your best year yet!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Keep us posted on your resolutions.

I dig the idea of have an art show. Sounds fun and super doable :-)

vagabond sister said...

hello! i first discovered your flickr account and i just came across your blog. great stuff, i love the one minute photoshop pics. keep up the good work! i will definitely follow you this year ;)