Thursday, February 25, 2010

happy socks = happy feet


I rarely go without socks... I have a naked feet issue, maybe because they are almost always cold. In fact I envy those carefree souls (soles?... ugh, I know), especially in the summertime, and I'm the weird one swimming with socks. Ok, I'm not that bad. But I do love my socks and gravitate towards styles that children would most likely love too. My tastes are that nauseatingly cute and now that my dog Boo has eaten most of my "good" socks I may need to get a few pairs of these from Happy Socks.

[ Link via The Post Family ]

2 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Those are cute and remind me of some fun socks I saw someone link to the other day: school socks

erin said...

ooh those are cool too! i like the pencil ones especially.