Thursday, September 25, 2008

thank you

(AP Photo/Pillsbury, Diane Bondareff)

Thank you...

1) Todd Oldham for being a little ray of sunshine on Thursdays. Our time together is a day late (no cable delays our union, but thanks YouTube for making things possible) and all too brief (hi, 5 minutes of screen time on Top Design), but I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face. You're such a genuine positive guy.

2) My old property manager for giving me my deposit back, and then some. Wow. Completely unexpected. Now I can lavish myself with these things called gro-cer-ies. Pieces of me are grateful as well since I also have a little extra for a few small not really so necessary necessities (is that like a double negative?). Eyeballs = sunglasses; salt and pepper hair = dye. Here's to not looking older than I am and having intact retinas.

3) My recent real estate agent for personally delivering a surprise batch of home made cookies and checking in to see how I'm doing. Yes, I will of course recommend you. And geeze you're a nice person, even if your motives were not 100% selfless. I give it a solid 95%.

4) John G for making it possible to take pictures at ACL. Don't be so modest. You truly gave me a gift, even if indirectly. This is my dream come true.

I liked today. Here's to many more things to be thankful for tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.

P.S. There will probably be no posts in the next few days due to ACL. Hopefully I will have some good photos to share when all is said and done. Wish me luck.


No comments: