Thursday, October 9, 2008

bedtime stories with bravo

Last night my neighbor was so kind as to share some Bravo with me. No waiting for the internet to post my favorite shows. One such show is Top Design. There are some obvious reasons for this:

1) I like design/decorating shows
2) I have a weakness for reality shows
3) I have a greater weakness for reality shows that center around challenges

But there is another reason, which I suppose should be considered more of a bonus than anything. I have this thing for listening to certain people's voices. Yes, that's an odd confession I'm sure, but the awful truth is I can't resist a good bedtime story voice... a velvety golden throat that has the power to tranquilize me into perfect relaxation. There are some that possesses the power of sonic Valium and others that would just give me nightmares.








*All photos from Bravotv.com.

No comments: