Tuesday, October 21, 2008

pizza party



Last week, after the tongue wagging Presidential debates, I went to The Parlor for their first Pizza Box Art Show. Prior to the event I had plotted my own entry, but upon viewing what the artists came up was quickly relieved that I spared myself the embarassment. I'm clearly not as imaginative as I thought; their entries were pretty ingenious. Well most were. The guy that fought someone over hiccups got my vote.

I believe the show is still up, but if cardboard galleries aren't your thing the beer and garlic bread pizza will make up for that. Oh, and don't forget to get in a round of Burger Time.

PIZZA SLICES:
Pizza Costumes [ peopleinpizzaslicecostumesbecomingpizzas.com ]
Pizza! Pizza! [ YouTube ]
Loverboy Trailer [ Video Detective ]
TMNT Pizza Crunchabungas [ X-Entertainment ]

No comments: