Thursday, January 8, 2009

1 minute photoshop

Speaking of Photoshop and what I can or can't do... here is a recent example. Let's just say this is not intended to represent the heights of my abilities (although at the same time I'm not trying to pretend I am any sort of master).

This little guy is called "Equation" and it's part of a project I just started called One Minute Photoshop Thoughts. Just rolls right off the tongue don't it. Or not. Each "creation" is a piece of unfiltered randomness from my brain that I have decided to translate as quickly as possible into some sort of graphic image. Think of it as wham-bam-thank you ma'am... empty-ish ideas meet crude artistic execution. In retrospect this was probably not a good follow up to my Photoshop Disasters post. Oh well. Enjoy.

No comments: