Tuesday, August 12, 2008

more olympic postage


I wasn't feeling good for most of the day. So as is sometimes the case when stationed at home but bored, I went back to my nostalgia vaults and got reacquainted with my scanner. After finding my '84 Olympic stamps I figured I'd go back for a second look. Roundup #2 brings the rest of my lot. Some I like better than others. Overall though I'm sort of digging this hobby and may actively revisit it.

In related news... I watched some of the events tonight.

TWO THINGS:
Sasha Artemev on the pommel horse gave me goose bumps [ Washington Post ]
This commercial is the new "reach out and touch someone" and makes me teary [ You Tube ]

Conclusion... I am just the gal propaganda loving corporate America must be looking for. OR... I have a heart.

No comments: