Tuesday, February 24, 2009

tumbling on the fence


So, as if I didn't already spend too much time on my computer (half of which I should clarify is WASTING time), I couldn't fight the urge to explore one more internet path. That path is Tumblr.

I have followed several sites through Reader for some time now. I guess I felt that ultimately it would be easier or make more sense to go "full tumble" and take the plunge. I'm not sure why but I'm feeling a little gross about it; it's a visual assault with rapid firing updates is why perhaps. My brain has already been altered, I think for the worse, in these technological times. I'm not sure if it's needs to take this next step.

But it's done (for now). It's not intended to be anything special really. I wouldn't even go so far as to call it a blog. It's just "a taste of things that are good"... a virtual scrapbook. If you want to watch or play along you can find it here.

No comments: