Monday, May 4, 2009

thanks will bryant!


The cyber world has been good to me again thanks to artist Will Bryant. I know I have been going on and on lately about the nice folks that I have been meeting/admire, but you will have to deal with the mention of one more. Truly, what I have gotten to know about fellow Austinite Bryant is nothing but great. He recently was a guest poster on My Love For You is a Stampede of Horses and featured some of the stuff I have made.

Please check out My Love For You is a Stampede of Horses and Will's work. I'm jealous of the things he can do. Here is just a sample... links are below.





[ Flickr ]
[ Portfolio ]
[ Etsy ]
[ Porch of the Mystics ]

3 comments:

andrea said...

The universe just outdid itself. I just discovered your blog & photostream, posted about it on my blog, because you're my hero. You seem to take all that listless energy that I am a MASTER of, and turn it into awesome art. That's the best.
Going through your archives I found this post. Open in my other tabs: my love for you is a stampede of horses, and Will Bryant on sharesomecandy.com (I left it open because I wanted to drop his images into my inspiration folder with yours.)
Holy crap. (That was long winded, sorry, I'm a rambler...)

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

nah, not rambling, but maybe that's because i'm a rambler and feel like no-one can go on forever like me.

anyway, yeah the universe seems pretty small sometimes and you caught wind of some weird domino effect of blogging.

thank you so much for the nice comment by the way. i have too many faults to be anyone's hero but appreciate the gesture. my super powers are not very useful... sleeping and making silly things.

i like your site and your work by the way. and see... how is that for rambling.