Monday, September 21, 2009

the shop has photography and stuff!


Holy cow, I never thought this day would come. I FINALLY have something for sale in my dusty Etsy shop. I can not decide if this is exciting or anticlimactic. On the one hand I am beyond glad to have scratched something off a list and fulfill a little dream, but I also wonder if anyone will want anything and if I "done good". I don't know... I will think about it later because I am a little bit tired of looking at the thing right now.

To give you a quick overview of what's in there before signing off --

A few 5 x 5 Polaroid prints; 5 selections from the "Want to Need Less" series and 5 selections from the "One Minute Photoshop" series, all of which are 8 x 8 prints; a set of 5 magnets from the "Reminders" series; and last, a silly selection of "prescriptions" ranging from mini lists, to mini reminders, to mini creative exercises of sorts.

I still feel a bit unsure of everything from pricing to descriptions to shipping and so on, but I think it's all affordable, fair, and straight forward... and hopefully stuff someone somewhere wants.

I also will have more things added within the week... large photo prints from the "Reminders" series as well as prints of photos featured on my website (images that are actually letter/word free). Then I can let the shop be and see if people will come. I have to say that I am glad to move on to the next thing on my list, which is starting my "Lazyholic Do's and Don'ts" project and taking LOTS of photos. I have missed you camera.

Thanks in advance if you go to my shop and please let me know if you have any questions/requests.

AND thank you parents and sponsors for helping me fund the supplies/materials to get this off the ground once and for all!!!!

2 comments:

SKH said...

Congratulations!!

Jordan Clarke said...

Woo - well done! I'll go check it out now ;-)