Tuesday, October 20, 2009

listen to margaret


Uppercase Journal currently has a project calling for folks to choose a favorite book and design a poster for the movie version. This I will admit is definitely not my favorite book, however it does hold a special place in my heart. It doesn't hurt/help that I am a nostalgia junky. Anyway, this poster is my silly submission. I really enjoy the projects that UJ conducts even if nothing comes of it. The deadline is November 20th if you would like to send in something of your own.

3 comments:

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Aaahhhh I was TOTALLY hoping this was real!! Haha. I like that George Clooney is producing. :)

Andria said...

I read this book about ten years ago, my aunt had one of the original copies. It wasn't a bad book for me being a youngian when I read it!

erin said...

i can't remember the last time i read it. a LONG time ago. but yeah, judy blume hardly ever fails the young reader.