Thursday, October 8, 2009

quick pick message


The line between laziness and convenience is sometimes a blurry one. With this list I'm not sure if I have come any closer in clearing up the debate. I give you the Quick Pick Message ("When you don't have time to write it all out"), for those brief thoughts you've got to pass along. My head tells me this is straight up lazy but my heart says it's not, after all lists are the cornerstone of recovery.

This list can be yours in two ways: as an 8 x 10 free pdf download (white background) or you can buy a bunch of printed mini versions in my shop, which includes a small pencil and is enclosed in a customized prescription bottle and bag (and if you ask nicely I will throw in some extra sheets). So go tell it like it is and enjoy!

[ download quick pick message ]
[ buy quick pick messages ]

No comments: