Friday, April 3, 2009

1 minute photoshop: retaliation


I just keep going. I theorize that I was exposed to too many darling posters or message t's as a child. Maybe this is just part of some trend in design that I'm unaware of and I've been swept in inadvertently. Or maybe it's a great passive aggressive outlet. In the end I conclude that I just think a lot and I have an insatiable need to translate my brains into something visual.

If it can't be a list, a photograph, a nonsense post, or a dot on my tumblr site then all thoughts are left with this option... photoshop; they must go somewhere or everything gets clogged up. For someone that feels like they don't really want to be an open book I'm not exactly acting that way, even if it's behind the shield of technology. Welcome to 2009 Erin's self-awareness.

2 comments:

SKH said...

I love this! You are a person after my own heart. Hmmm . . . Is that a good thing?

erin said...

yes, of course it's a good thing.

thanks elizabeth!