Tuesday, April 21, 2009

share some candy


Pimping myself out is not something I'm totally comfortable with, however when someone approaches me to do so I can't really say no. Hidden behind the safeness of another person's project and a green light to advertise my photos I am happy to be a part of Reuben Miller's site Share Some Candy.

I equate it in some ways to other design/art/photo collectives, however less saturated (i.e. discriminating) and has consistently great content. Additionally contributors like myself are urged to post their own work which is a generous and complimentary opportunity.

I personally am more hyped that I can follow some truly amazing illustrators and designers. It's a medium I really enjoy but am not as good at keeping tabs on.

1 comment:

SKH said...

Very cool! Congratulations!