Monday, April 6, 2009

i'm for sale...


And I'm totally going to shamelessly push this on everyone, even if it means every friend and relative awkwardly ends up with the same photograph hanging on their wall. Why, because this gal needs the dough. I do also happen to like the photo and am proud to have something worthy enough to be for sale.

The print is done with archival pigment on cotton rag, measures 11" x 16 1/2", and will be available for this week only on Wallblank.com. So if you're interested or know someone that may be you'll have to get it while the gettin's good.

Thank you so much if you happen to want one! And my landlord and the City of Austin thank you. Oh and my sweet, hungry dogs. Ok, they're anything but hungry... I just wanted to tug a few heartstrings to help sell myself. That's right, I went there.

2 comments:

manuel said...

absolutely love your print on wallblank and your blog! keep it up! hope you sell out fast! i bought one already!

erin said...

thank you so much! sadly no sell out but i do appreciate the folks that did buy a print... more than i can articulate really.