Monday, April 13, 2009

1 minute photoshop: infolimic


Hello! I'm feeling a bit gross today as is the case occasionally. The last few days have been great, but I have allowed myself to get caught up in the world wide web, binging on so many images, information and ideas that it has all become redundant and nauseating.

So much so, I feel the universe is offering up only a couple of truths about life... that people are dumb (i.e. I'm going to climb in to a polar bear's pen), everything is on repeat mode and existing as the same thing in different places (which I am guilty of... Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, etc., etc.), humans consume and "connect" to the point that we're left with no choice other than to shut down or reject it all (even if only briefly). I am not inspired, I'm inundated and feel like there is poison in my mind.

I am clearly having an adverse reaction and it's making me cranky. I'm going to go play with my dogs and when I'm in a better mood will post some photos from John's birthday trip to Fredericksburg... and continue my road to hypocrisy.

P.S. Sorry.

1 comment:

Joshwaa said...

Drop out.....I have to do that every so often.