Friday, June 12, 2009

paramount summer movies


One of the things I look forward to each summer in Austin is the Paramount Theater's Summer Film Series. I generally end up seeing only a fraction of the movies I want to see however I'm going to try to change that trend this go 'round. There are so many to choose from though. I have narrowed down my wish list to this...

6/20 -- North by Northwest
7/3 -- To Kill a Mockingbird
7/7 -- Cool Hand Luke
7/9 -- The Hustler*
7/11 -- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid*
7/16 -- Marathon Man
7/17 -- The Parallax View
7/18 -- Nashville
7/21 -- MASH
7/24 -- Jaws
7/28 -- Nine to Five
7/30 -- The Wild One
8/5 -- Aliens*

* = new print
bold = free admission with Newman's Own food donation

Tickets are $7 in advance, $8 the day of; $45 pass for 10 films. On-line tickets and full schedule is here.

No comments: