Sunday, June 7, 2009

pretty much everything


Draplin Design Co. just issued this snazzy poster which you can buy on their site. An explanation of the thought process behind the design is best put through Draplin's own words...

I’ve wanted to make a so-called “career-spanning” poster for some time now, showing every little logo, wordmark and whatever else I could fit into it. It’s been on the project list going on four years now. And each year, the jobs would starting lining up and I’d say, “Oh shit, just wait a month, and you can put this/that into it…” And the years went by.

So yeah, with my very first solo art show approaching at Office PDX, thit was time to shit or get off the pot. So I started going through the files. And I mean EVERYTHING, all the way back to the dawn of the DDC back in 1993. So gross.

No comments: